Bumble & Bumble Prêt-à-Powder Dry Shampoo

09:00:00


Bumble and Bumble Prêt-à-Powder is the new dry shampoo in town! I had to give it a go myself since I'm always on the hunt for the next best volume giver! 
The range includes a nourishing version of the dry shampoo which I'm assuming will be good for anyone with dry scalp - and also a powder version that looks very promising! Definitely on my wish list to try next!

Prêt-à-Powder is described as a "2 in 1 style extender that cleanses and adds volume from the roots to ends", formulated with Fresh Pink Clay that promises to absorb oils and sweats while protecting the hair from the sun. 


On a first impression its transparency works well for brunettes like me since it doesn't leave any residue behind however it won't do much for the oiliness in my hair and that would be its main purpose! It does well on a second hair day but on a third won't be enough considering my roots get oily easily. 
The best way it performs is when my hair is feeling slightly flat and needs a boost! It is pretty good at creating body from the roots and keeping it throughout with the additional clean scent it leaves behind. 

For a £23 dry shampoo it did not impress me enough to repurchase but will most definitely keep using it with the sole purpose of giving volume and add texture. 
Looking forward to try the powder product sometime soon and see how they compare! 


Tell me all about your Bumble & Bumble favourites!  



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts