Flash Review | Illamasqua Beyond Powder - Deity |

09:00:00



Say hello to the newest addition to my sea of highlighters! One that is for sure unique and stole my heart first time I laid my eyes on.
Illamasqua Beyond Powders come in 4 different shades and even thou I know I'd love OMG on my skin tone I couldn't stop admiring Deity in its own glory! The golden green shimmer looks stunning on my pale complexion and for sure makes up a statement. The silky and ultra pigmented powder glides on the skin like a dream almost melting into the layers of makeup and giving the dewy wet look with no effort. 

Apparently it is a limited edition shade so I'd definitely run to grab it as it is so unique and definitely worth the splurge! It costs 34£ for 7g of product which is on the expensive side but who even goes through an entire highlighter anyway?!! 
Do yourself a favour and pop into a Debenhams or Illamasqua Boutique and swatch this beauty, you won't regret it! If it doesn't suit your skin tone definitely have a look at the other shades, they're amazing quality powders, worth a try for every highlighter lover!

Have you tried any of the Illamasqua Beyond Powders?! Let me know your thoughts!




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts