3 Concealers on Rotation

09:00:00


Having decided to only have a reasonable amount of products open at once in order to be able to use them prior to expiration date I ended up with 3 concealers on the run. Project Pan helped me go through concealers like never before (and I know I'm long overdue an update) so I feel like I get to enjoy them better when I'm only using a couple in rotation.


Inglot Under Eye Concealer (14£) is an amazing full coverage option for those with a lot of darkness to conceal under the eyes! A little bit goes a long way and the moisturising formula doesn't leave the eyes screaming for moisture after a long day! It does definitely require being set with powder and my favourite to use with this particular one is the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish! I also use this for any blemishes that I may have and it works wonders that way too!

Bareminerals Bareskin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer (23£) is so hyped up that I had to try it for myself. It covers and nourishes the under eye area very nicely as it contains serum in its formula, always a plus! It looks best with light coverage foundations as it mimics the skin appearance creating a natural radiant finish under the eyes. It has enough coverage for me but is not as heavy duty as the other ones in rotation!

Kat Von D Lock It Concealer (20£ full size) has come to surprise me! By the feels of it I thought it would be super thick and cake-y but oh I was wrong! It gives outstanding coverage without feeling heavy, I find it very similar to Inglot's one but slightly drier. I love to pair this with the Lock It Setting Powder for the ultimate no budge conceal. I use it mainly when I need my makeup to stay flawless for the longest time. It never fails me!

I cannot denny that I'm dying to try the other concealers in my backup basket - Tarte Shape Tape I'm looking at you! - but first let me go through at least one from this round! 

Let me know what's your favourite concealer of the moment!




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts