Flash Review | Kat Von D - Saint |

09:00:00


It is rare that I publish about fragrance, since I'm way too picky to ever like anything different to what I currently own! This time was different... perfectly combined with Fall vibes, the Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum (18£ / 10ml) is my first choice of fragrance when stepping out the house!


It is a very unique warm scent that lingers all day on my skin, and I personally love! I'm not the best describing scents so here I'm inserting a few words taken from the official website that describe the main notes of the fragrance.

"This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance..."

To be fair I though I would like Sinner better but it's actually the opposite! It is definitely worth a visit to Debenhams to smell it and see which one you prefer, you may be surprised! The full size beautiful bottle is definitely on my Christmas list and once it finishes will be the ultimate KVD piece of decoration! 

Which fragrance has been your go to for the season? 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive