Flash Review | Dr Dennis Gross All-In-One Cleanser |

09:00:00



Dr Dennis Gross is a new brand to my sea of skincare, having not found my favourite cleanser yet I decided to give this one a go.
The All-In-One Cleanser With Toner (25£)  is, as the name suggests, a cleanser that will tone the skin while removing all impurities and makeup. It has a gel like consistency that emulsifies once water is added and feels really fresh on the skin. It doesn't need a cloth to be removed so is ideal for when in a rush or in the shower which I like the idea of. 

Upon trying it a couple times now, I've noticed an amazing difference on the way my skin looks after cleansing... it is not only super clean and toned but also really radiant and all breakouts seem to be less irritated which is an amazing bonus for me! 
It leaves the skin feeling slightly tight but not uncomfortable and is saving you on toning, so you can moisturise straight away. I don't use it around my eyes as it's not advised to but for the face and neck it is one of my favourites of the moment. 

If you love the feeling of squeaky clean skin and struggle with dullness you must give this a try! They also do amazing daily exfoliant pads ideal for skin renewal! I will test those out in the future! 

Let me know if you've tried anything from Dr Dennis Gross before! 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive