Flash Review | Clean Reserve Rain [reserve blend]

09:00:00


Scents are something personal that somehow define personalities! For the past few months I've been (almost) bathing in the Clean Reserve fragrance in Rain! It is one of my all time favourite scents and I've had plenty of compliments while wearing it which is an amazing bonus! 


As you could tell by my Kat Von D Saint Review I'm terrible describing scents so, once again, I'm inserting the description from the oficial website.

"Rain [reserve blend] captures the pulse of a rainforest and a the moment after a fresh rainfall when the air is so pure and fresh, you can actually smell life. The fragrance is created from an unexpected combination of a fruity floral notes blended with fresh patchouli, vetiver and musks."

Top notes- bergamot
Middle notes - moist white flowers
Dry notes - patchouli 

Does it really smell like London after a rainfall? Not really... and to be fair I'm glad it doesn't, but it certainly reminds me from where I come from, the smell of a forest after the rain - one of the best scents in nature. 

You can find Clean Reserve Rain 100ml (79£)  at Space NK Apothecary in the UK or Clean Reserve website for the USA. 

Clean Reserve also have a very popular and fresh scent called Warm Cotton that I'm sure most of you would like too. If you get the chance to pop into a Space NK that stocks this range definitely give them a try, you will for sure find something unique there. 

Have you tried Clean perfumes before? Which one is your favourite? 




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive