Visiting The Drugstore!

09:00:00


So it happens that I rarely go into a Boots or Superdrug now as I don't have one close to my workplace, besides that I work in a beauty shop myself, last thing I want to do after work is go inside another dangerous place for beauty addicts like me!

Since my supply of cotton pads was about to see an end I sure needed a good trip to Boots and this happened... You know when you have every single make-up that you could ever need in high end quality and you still feel the need to try what's new at the drugstore feeling? Yeah... I can pat myself on the back for not bringing half of the shop home!


Rimmel's latest launch were the Stay Matte Liquid Lipsticks (5,99£) and having seen them everywhere on youtube with good reviews I had to pick a couple to try myself. Be My Baby is the beige nude and Pink Bliss is a mauve pink, being natural everyday colours that I can wear to work without a problem. I've used them once and loved the way they applied, the mousse texture dries out on the lips but doesn't feel uncomfortable and stays pretty well throughout the day! Impressed so far!

As for Revlon, they were having a great deal of 2 for 14£ in Boots so I decided to try once again the infamous Colorstay Foundation (12,99£)! It will be putted to the test in the near future and maybe will feature in an upcoming post! The second product I chose to complete the offer, was the Colorstay Face Powder (10,99£), I've never tried any powders from Revlon so I'm curious to see what this does for me. I picked the shade Translucent and will certainly update you on its performance.

Lastly, this is not a drugstore product, but Kiko has similar prices! I picked the beautiful Natural Colour Blush during their sales for 3,80£ and I've been wearing it non stop! The shade I went for is 01 Brilliant Sunrise, the perfect peach to brighten the complexion during Summer! It goes well with any look and lasts all day long on me, still strong after a good 10 hour of wear! 


Did you recently add anything to your collection? Let me know your favourite drugstore picks of the moment!



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts