Project Pan 2017

11:26:00



So it happens I'm doing a project pan for the upcoming year. My main goal is to use up products that are about to expire and overall stop me from getting more and more things I don't need. 
Bare in mind I've started it a while ago and am just writing about it now, so every product was pretty much full when I started dedicating time to this project. 


Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ocre is the only eyeshadow base I've been using for the past year and is still going strong! I would say I'm halfway done with it but is hard to tell! Once I hit the bottom I'll show you a picture of it.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer has been put to use recently and is pretty much done, however I heard if you take the stopper out much more product will come out, I'll try that method and hopefully by the next update I'm done with it.

As for the Too Faced Eyeliner there's no way of knowing so I'll just guess it will take me a while to use up since I don't wear eyeliner everyday and I opened it pretty recently. I'll try my best tho!  





For the Smashbox Primer Water, I've been loving it to set my makeup with I definitely notice a difference  in longevity! I would say it will take me another couple months to use it up since you don't need much at all. 

Inglot HD Perfect Cover Up Foundation is amazing medium to full coverage and I enjoy using it when I go to work. It's just above half way through but I started with it full into this project. I would assume by the next update will be done. 

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer is a sample size and I've already used one up before so it won't be a problem to use this one as well. I love it for everyday basic priming and am halfway through it. For my pores thou I prefer the Cover FX Blurring Primer and this one being a sample size is quite big. I'm almost halfway done with it but since I don't use such big amounts at once it will probably take me a while to go through it. 

Hourglass Girl Lipstick in Peacemaker is a sample size and I decided to only add this as my lipstick for the project since I'm terrible using lipsticks up. I don't think it ever happened in fact! I just love changing colours and textures everyday. 

The line on the right is for my Sephora Eyebrow Pencil, I use every single day. The colour is a tad bit too dark but I like the formula so I'm sure it will be done soon. 


Overall I'm positive most will be gone by my next update in a couple months time but my main goal is to keep a good amount of products in use at the same time, so once something is gone it will be replaced. 


Do you have a current Project Pan going on? Let me know your tips and tricks! 


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts