Mermaid Inspired Beauty Picks

09:00:00



With Summer still around there's no better time than this to pull off those aqua blue eyeshadows and fuchsia lipsticks! Mermaids are not afraid of colourful looks, I suppose!

With a huge collection of colourful products I managed to round up only a few that remind me somehow of mermaids, and if that's the look you're going for, you most likely will enjoy these!


Eyes

Dior launched the High Fidelity Colours & Effects Eyeshadow Palette (45£) in 357 Electrify as part of their Summer collection so couldn't fit any better into the theme. With 5 shades of blues, mints and peaches that compliment one another, this five shadow palette is your go to this summer. You can be bold or soft and is an amazing size to travel with!
Recently I discovered Kiko's Lasting Precision Eyeliner (7,90£) and decided to pick up the 2 shades I didn't already own in my collection - a mint (09) and a duo chrome peach (02)! They are stunning and stay on all day long. I mainly use them on my waterline but you sure can use as an eyeliner to define a wing!


Lips

Lipstick plays a huge part in most people's collection. I would dare to say that is one of those things people are not afraid to pull off... a red, a burgundy or a bright orange, you will see it on anyone! For that I decided to bring you 4 unique shades that would make Mermaids go mad! 
Mac Matte Lipstick (16,50£) in Indigo-go is one of my recent additions to my sea of blue lipsticks and so unique, the matte formula stays all day but doesn't dry out my lips! 
And since we all need a peachy nude in our lives I chose Urban Decay Vice Lipstick (15,50£) in Stark Naked to be part of the bundle. It has a stunning finish and goes with any and every look you can think of!
Kiko recently had a very colourful collection and that's where this beauty came from! The Colour Lipstick in 06 is a bright violet/pink that brightens any look!
Lastly the Kevyn Aucoin Molten Lip Top Coat (24£) in Cyber Sky is to die for! Transforms any lipstick into a beautiful duo chrome blue and once you blot your lips it ain't going nowhere! 


If you have any recommendations don't hesitate in leaving them in the comments below! 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts