Get That Summer Bronze!

09:00:00


I've always been more into contouring than bronzing but Summer asks for a bit more warmth with every look. 4 of my most recent bronzers have changed the game for me, I would dare to say that I even prefer bronzing than contouring now... I know right! 


Make Up For Ever have their unique powders that feel more like skin in a pan! The Pro Bronze Fusion (29£) in M20 has been one of my favourites to mimic real sun-kissed glow! It blends like a dream and is very build-able which I appreciate! The formula is matte but doesn't look flat on the skin, it almost feels like it's a cream product that blends well with powders. 

For a similar effect I also use the Nars Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer (29£) in Laguna, a new unique matte formula to Nars that will feel soft and blend easily onto the skin. It takes a while to build up so I normally use it when I'm going to work and need a more natural/fresh look. 

If glow is what I'm lacking I gravitate towards the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer (45£) in Nude Bronze Light, a soft yet pigmented formula that gives a subtle/natural glow to the cheeks while deepening the contours of the face. It's not nearly as shimmery as it appears on the pan which I certainly am thankful for! It stays on all day and blends like a dream mimicking a natural tanned complexion.

As far as liquid products go I'm terrible, one because I tend to forget to not apply powder as soon as my base is done, two because they need a technique to blend and I ain't got time for that in the morning! However Cover FX changed my mind! The Custom Enhancer Drops (34£) in Sunkissed blend so easily and are so pigmented yet look natural on the skin that is almost fool proof! Plus they last all day long without budging! The neutral shade creates a natural look on the skin and if used with powders on top, prolongs longevity! As a bonus they can be used to mix in with lighter foundations in order to create your Summer shade! Winner! 


Tell me all about your favourite bronzers of the moment!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts