Beauty Favourites Summer 2017

15:49:00



After a break I've decided to change things around a little bit. I've been doing this for 4 years now and is not that I'm not happy how far I came as a blogger but how much I've learnt ever since hitting the publish button for the first time.
It's hard to engage people, mainly when you're not talking about the same things everyone does or your writing style is particular... or you're not writing clickbait titles. I've learnt a lot and I hope to learn more coming forward. One of those things is to keep it simple. So I suppose I'll take that path now, and remain as direct and informative as possible without being boring (or at least I'll try)!!

As far as favourite beauty products goes I've made up my mind around a couple things...



Face

The Catrice HD Foundation (7,99€) has been my go to - it covers any redness, imperfections whilst still looking like skin! It lasts around 12 hours on me without even budging. Paired with the Hourglass Mineral Veil primer is a match made in heaven! The only negative thing is shade selection and obviously not being readily available in the UK!  

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Powder (33£) is my first and only CT product and I'm actually really surprised on how much I like it. It leaves the skin looking flawless and not a bit powdery. Prolongues the wear of my makeup and controls the oils on my T-Zone without clinging to any dry patches on my cheeks! Price is a bit up there but considering it does what it promises, I'm totally ok spending that much on it! 

On the cheeks I've been loving the Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Video (21£) as it is without a doubt the most perfect nude blush I've ever used. The formula is super pigmented and stays on amazingly throughout the day, even when it's 30 degrees outside! Blends easily and doesn't emphasise any imperfections on the skin plus looks good with any look! 


Brows

For the brows I've been obsessing over Benefit, surprisingly... The Precisely My Brow (20£) is an amazing skinny brow pencil with soft formula which is my favourite to do my brows! Stays put all day and is super easy and quick to apply. Every other time I also use the Gimme Brow  (20£) with it just to give extra strength and definition if I'm in the mood. 


Fragrance

It's very rare that I speak about fragrance, one because I'm very picky with scents and is rare that I find a perfume that I like, two because I'm terrible describing scents... or even knowing them myself!
The Clean Reserve in Rain (10ml 20£) is created from a combination of fruity floral notes blended with fresh patchouli vetiver and musks ( info definitely taken from the website). All I can say is the freshness of this perfume helps me feel less anxious and gives me a sense of comfort. Would highly advise you to go to a Space NK near you and smell it. They also do one that's called Warm Cotton and smells like clean laundry! Delicious! 


These have been my most recent favourites in the beauty category hopefully the information is helpful and if you've got any questions regarding any of the above don't hesitate in asking. 

Thanks for reading, as always...





You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts