A Christmas Gift... To Myself!

09:00:00


If you've read my Life Update post you already know I have a second job in the beauty industry, which can become dangerous for my wallet... am I right?!
This Christmas I decided to treat myself to a few things I've wanted to try for the longest time and this was the result!



Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Oil - has been raved about in the beauty community for as long as I can remember but it literally took me over 3 years to finally give in to the hype and get it. This is a 40ml version that came out for Christmas so it was less painful the price tag, but oh it works! It quickly became one of my favourite cleansers and I'm sure I will be getting the full size once I run out! Leaves my skin super clean and feeling like new, it is gentle and refreshing, a very happy addition to my skincare routine!

Nars Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - It's well known for being the best primer for oily lids and that's exactly what I need! I've been using the Mac Paint Pot lately but with some eyeshadows it doesn't perform well all day, so hopefully this will be the one! I'll give it a try some time in the future and probably feature it in a post!



Hourglass Blush in Mood Exposure - looking at it every shift for a month made me want it so I just gave in, it is surprisingly pigmented but gives the perfect mauve flush to the cheeks... my favourite kind of tone! Looks stunningly beautiful and luminous, lasts all day on me and I see it go well with every and any kind of look, worth the hype for sure!



Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl  - Becca is also a brand that intrigues me with their infamous highlighters! I own a mini version of Moonstone and a Split version of Champagne Pop, which to be fair, is not even my favourite. Pearl thou, has been the one and only highlighter I use since I got my hands on it! It is definitely a fragile powder and requires a lot of careful handling not to smash it but at the end the result on the cheeks is insanely beautiful! I love the liquid version a lot but being a powder gal this has to be my number 1! If you have fair to light skin tone you will love this!



Have you got anything special for yourself this Christmas?! Let me know! 








You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts