Canada Photobook | Lake Louise |

19:04:00





So, I've been to Canada! I think you heard of it as I couldn't shut up for a minute. It was a long flight, the longest I ever experienced, did I mention I'm quite scared of flying?! Yeah... Right! 
I went mainly to visit my partner's family which moved there last year, but such long trip is worth a look of the best places around! We flied from Gatwick to Calgary which took us around 8 hours. We stayed overnight and the following day we went to visit Lake Louise, a famous natural lake in the middle of the mountains. It was raining a lot but I could take a few pictures worth a share! Next Friday I will share another amazing place I've been to, so don't forget to follow via Bloglovin' to be the first to see!
Now - enjoy the view! 






You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts