Summer Vibes | Soap & Glory |

09:00:00



Soap & Glory is a brand I haven't explored much but the things I own I love! In order to celebrate the brand individuality I decided to put together a post where I share my favourites from the brand to achieve the Summer Glow! (not sponsored, every product was bought with my own money)

Solar Powder is an amazing bronzing duo that gives an instant lift to any fair/medium complexion. It is a cult favourite of many and a must in my routine to achieve the vibrant fresh look!
To add even more lift I like to use the Love at First Blush roulette, a shimmery blush with different pink hues and a white that mixed together transform the apples of the cheeks giving life and light to the overall look. I know they released 3 new single blushes and I can't wait to try them! 
Also more recent to the brand are the Sexy Mother Pucker Lipsticks that come in different shades and finishes! I own Super Nude and Berry Kissable, and wear them a lot! I find these shades suit all seasons but paired with the cheek options above enhance the complexion. Also they're a comfort matte finish which means they won't be uncomfortable and will stay putt all day long, nothing to worry about! But if you're more into bold glossy lips you have the chance to get the Sexy Mother Pucker Glossy Stick in Berry Gorgeous, a true red that will add even more summer vibes to your look.
There's no look without a good brow! On Summer time I prefer to go for pencils as they're more practical and I can take everywhere, also you can get a defined or soft brow whatever suits your taste. I've been loving the Archery Brow Pencil that comes with a spoolie at the end to give me the soft natural brow on the hot days! 

Have you tried Soap & Glory? Tell me all about your favourites!



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts