Orange & Purple Summer Vibes

09:00:00



Summer is here, finally! I can tell since the moment I was creating this look I had to blot my face every 5 seconds. Either way Summer also means time to play with brights, for the most people. I usually don't follow trends but I had this look in my mind for a while now.
I hope you enjoy the combination of purples and oranges and get inspired to create some bright look this season!


Face
Bourjois City Radiance Foundation - 02 Vanilla
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 01 Fair
Mac Mineralized Skin Finish - Medium
Inglot AMC Sculpting Powder - Mixed 505 & 510
NYX Strobe Genius Illuminating Palette - Mixed Violet and Dark Rosy shades
Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil - 6

Lips
Kiko Fine Art Lip Pencil - 02
Kiko Unlimited Stylo Lipstick - 05 


Eyes
Catrice Prime & Fine Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay Naked Basics:
 Venus - brow bone
Naked 2 - transition shade
Kiko:
138 (bright orange) Crease
152 (metallic purple) used wet all over the lid 
158 (dark matte purple) to define the crease
Kiko Metallic Shine Eyeshadow - 02 (dusky pink) - inner corner
Kiko Smart Eye Pencil - 800 (shimmery champagne)
NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner - Vivid Delight
Catrice Glam & Doll Curl & Volume mascara


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts